Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean to go back into (limited) production?
Barson Wrote:just watched that.

you mean under the car as un on its vertical tucking under, or backwards into the footwell?
(don't want to turn this into a bttf thread, but...)

looks similar to the sequence to the one with the indians in back3, one of the wheels looks to be tucking outwards on its vertical.

It's a bit of both. As He Skids the wheel starts to go in at the bottom of the wheel and then it starts to move towards the rear of the car.

The S2 Esprits have almost the same lower control arm as the D. Lotus added an extra arm to the Lower control arm that connects back to the chassis and makes it a triangle for strength.

Dan
Claire Usher Wrote:..............What do you mean you're leaving the country? :lol:

Not Leaving the country, maybe just a long holiday Smile

No probs at all. Just give me a shout when you want any help Big Grin
Chris & Suz Williams Wrote:mmm,
Not that I hate to admit to being wrong but I do wish I had done the above before installing my own version of a stage 2 engine. The above is on the top of my list for this winter, new pads,dics,bearings,springs,brake flexi pipes and if any one can come up with a good sugestion new poly bushes on the arms!
Chris

Anytime you want to use my new lift over a weekend you are more then welcome to too Chris. Might even make you the odd brew and give u a hand Smile
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

[Image: signature.jpg]

Emagine Productions

W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Daniel Shane Wrote:
Claire Usher Wrote:..............What do you mean you're leaving the country? :lol:

Not Leaving the country, maybe just a long holiday Smile

No probs at all. Just give me a shout when you want any help Big Grin

coolio, cheers mate. I'll make sure we've done a run to France to stock up with 'essentials' before you come up :wink:

Cheers dude,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Anytime you want to use my new lift over a weekend you are more then welcome to too Chris. Might even make you the odd brew and give u a hand Smile[/quote]

Cheers Mate, I will let you know

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
back on topic a little, people who buy these new ones for $57,000 are gonna buy 1 based on the fact that they think old ones break down alot, so they want a reliable new one, after a few years of owning one the bits that go wrong quite comonly might start happening on those new ones.

Anyways then they will probably say, sod this im selling, then probably try to only sell em for like $45-50,000 because they paid nearly that much, and wont realise those ones will really depreciate alot as soon as there used.

Most people especially in the states want one for $10,000 and no more, i can just see anyone who buys a new one is gonna be upset if/when they decide to sell up. Depends on th eperson i guess.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Shock
Old and new dashbored.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kt/175427077/

Sad I want to cry.
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
That 'new' dashboard is now 2/3 years old and was a concept for what DMC were/are working on. I've not been able to find anything more up-to-date though - and so far certainly aren't offering a different interior.
Dan
Member 101
VIN# 4566
Former Vins# 5641 (Maddie) and 5284 (Hana)

Steve Wynne (the owner of DMCH) has been kind enough to do an exclusive interview for the DOC about the new DeLoreans. The interview will appear in issue 38 of DeLorean News magazine which is due to be published later this month.

I'd like to publicly thank James Espey (Vice President of DMCH) for his help in setting up the interview. Cheers James! Big Grin
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
oh steady rob theres no need for insults ya git
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....