Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean to go back into (limited) production?
Claire Usher Wrote:I've just had Andy Withers on the phone, apparantly Central News want a D in Birmingham City Centre tonight for the news.

We've said we'll do it if they pay for the fuel!! Not exactly a short run to the centre of Brum from here - but I've also given Andy Malcolm Lomas's number as he's a bit closer and might be able to do it.

Will let you know what Andy say's when he rings me back in a bit.

Cheers Claire, this is a familar story up and down the country,... talking about raising the profile of the D...!!!
'wonder if they'll get an interview from that punk Nicholas Winterton.
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Claire Usher Wrote:no doubt it will have the same old 'tax payers money, JZD was a con artist, the car was crap' story - unless anyone here has contributed and put them to rights? :wink:
Yeah thats probably what will happen, but I bet it will have commuters eyes glued to the pages on the trains tomorrow morning!!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
well the media only say what they think people want to hear, i spend a lot of time putting people right when im out in my car, but most dont care about all that dodgy stuff, and they just say im very lucky to have a car like the delorean, and i do agree with them as well, cos i am Big Grin Big Grin
a smug TT :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:and i do agree with them as well, cos i am Big Grin Big Grin
a smug TT :wink:

Damn right mate Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
Claire Usher Wrote:
bozzzydmc Wrote:Daily Mail tomorrow ( Thur 02 ) is running a piece....

no doubt it will have the same old 'tax payers money, JZD was a con artist, the car was crap' story - unless anyone here has contributed and put them to rights? :wink:

Well i have spoken to them Smile ... not saying the usual crap wont get in there but hopefully being a proper paper they wont misquote me at all ....lets see Smile
Andy has just rung me back, and its all sorted.

Apparantly a news crew in London are now doing it with a car down there - Calavera, Nemesis, ???????? :wink:

It will be on the ITN news tonight, but Andy isnt sure if it will be as part of the main 10pm news or the London News after the main bulletin.

Either way, it can only be good promo for the car and the UK Club Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Quote: Well i have spoken to them Smile ... not saying the usual crap wont get in there but hopefully being a proper paper they wont misquote me at all ....lets see Smile

righty ho Bozmeister, on your head be it then if they slag us off!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
oh dear Sad
Well courtesy of a tip off by Bozzy earlier I did my bit towards the publicity.

Got interviewed on the radio for BBC 3 counties drivetime show.

Today only/ maybe tomorrow afternoon you can listen to it again on BBC Listen again if you want to

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks ... _counties#

My spot is exactly 50 minutes into the show

Maybe someone who's done this before wants to work out how to record the streamed sound for the future?
Rich J
hi all

thats a shame i could have got the revampet delorean up there never mind maybe some time in the future
Wicked little spot for the car on ITV just now, great work!! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
Balls....missed it! lol
yep had remote control in one hand neal in the other hand on the phone then at last it came on like the ncie clean car matey well cool Big Grin Big Grin
Pity about the Headlines at the Beginning. :x

Very nice Report Smile

Might even apply for my old job, Well if I were twenty years younger :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.