Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living the dream...at last!
wow congrats, thats a nice looking delorean you have there. I guess i have some catching up to do, lol. Only what, 10 months to get one before eurotec 2008?
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Hey Simon, hope you and Kirsty are well.

Thanks mate, it feels brilliant! Big Grin

All I can say is stick at it matey, because when the day comes it will be totally worth it!

Having said that, it probably doesn't help that the Transformers movie is coming out soon and already along with that a long line of toys and merchandise to help lighten your wallet! :wink:

Best regards

Carl
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
Hey Mike!

Good to meet you at Eurotec, hope you are well. Big Grin

Thanks for your kind comments about the car, as I said with a bit of work and TLC we will have ourselves a really nice example. 8)

Don't worry buddy, you'll get your D. All I can say is you are in the right place and headed in the right direction. This is a great little club with plenty of people who would be more than happy to help you achieve your dream. At times it may feel like you're not getting anywhere, but stick to it and keep saving and that day will come sooner than you think, and when that day does arrive and you get to finally 'live your dream' take it from me the feeling is absolutely incredible and it will all be totally worth it! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

When you're ready to buy your stainless steel beauty, give Dave Howarth a call, Dave is a really top bloke and an absolute fountain of knowledge when it comes to finding you the right car, he knows about potential for sale cars before they even hit the web! I know, because that's exactly how I got mine! Big Grin

Let me know if I can help in any way matey! :wink:

Best regards

Carl
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
Im very well thanks, yourself?

Thanks for the info on getting in touch with dave, i think ill haveto do that when the time comes. Im amased by the amount of honks and stuff you got just by trailering it back home. I thought it might happen once now and then.

Oh well, enjoy living the dream mate.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
nice one car l by the way can you ring me i lost your no.
Thats brilliant news, can't wait to see you guys out in it!
Chris Bale
Norwich, Norfolk

DOC# 528 / VIN# 2325
Well looky what we have here?!!!!!

Congrats to you both Carl & Alex!! I am so pleased for you both and well deserved!

Another Norfolk owner that's what we like to hear! :wink:

Give me a shout if you need a hand with anything fella.
hold up a minute!! Norfolk is gonna be rivaling Derbyshire for most DeLoreans at this rate!! :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Bring it on Claire!!!!! Big Grin

I know of 5 in Norfolk (Me, Carl, Chris, Arran, and a chap in Attleborough who had the RHD at Lotus 06 but I can't remember his name?)

I guess we can't forget Alan as well, although he is a Suffolk scummer (i don't support Norwich btw! :wink: )

And if you believe the Lotus tales then there could be a few more in the ol' barns!!
oooh, fighting talk Mr Filsell!!! lol :lol: :lol:

Well, let me see.........Derbyshire,

Me
Phill
RichH
Rich Hanlon
Julian "Bandit"
Chrispy (x2)
err, sure theres a couple more somewhere !!

And then of course, over t'border in Nottingham we've got good old Rottbott Williams, and in Staffs there's Malcolm Lomas......

Tongue Tongue Tongue
chris

you can,t get your car in your garage with all that junk in there Big Grin
Ahhh, you just can't beat some good ol fashioned rivalry! :lol:

Well I thought since this is becoming a regular hotspot for club meets, we needed to start making the numbers up down here in Norfolk, and just to rub salt into the wound, I actually brought this car from up norf! Tongue

"Back of the net!!!" :wink:
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
ooh.......that one hurt!!! hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

but then again, I used to be a Suvverner, then I saw sense and moved Norf Tongue

Touche matey!! :wink:
Hey Chris, how's it goin matey, did you get your D sorted out?

Thanks bud, sounds like we could be having a mini meet sometime in late August, so hopefully we will be ready to roll for that one! Big Grin

First though we need to get the ol' gal MOT'd, and I was thinking of taking her to the same garage that you and Peter took your D's to, after all he should know a thing or two about them by now don't you think! :wink:

If you're ever in the Dereham area, feel free to drop in matey, it would be great to see ya! Smile
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
Peter Filsell Wrote:I know of 5 in Norfolk (Me, Carl, Chris, Arran, and a chap in Attleborough who had the RHD at Lotus 06 but I can't remember his name?)

I guess we can't forget Alan as well, although he is a Suffolk scummer (i don't support Norwich btw! :wink: )

And if you believe the Lotus tales then there could be a few more in the ol' barns!!

David Palmer is the chap with the "C" reg RHD. And where does/did Dave Woodyard live? (although I'm sure he's probably sold it by now?) Nice to see a decent Norfolk convoy building up for Eurotec2008!