Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reason for name change!!
Hospital are the only place for sure to have a bambino, if you can help it!

all the best to your sis mate.

Robert & Stacey
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
A Van Wrote:My sister has just given birth to her daughter and named her Grace, after a very long labour which started around 17.00pm last night...the plan was for a homebirth with a birthpool etc, but at 5 this morning she had to be taken to hospital by ambulance 50 mins away as the baby was stuck in the birth canal, so anxious wait..then bro-in-law phoned me to say all was well but he wouldnt stop crying for ages so I was fearing the worst for a while.

I think hospital is the best place to have a baby!

aw Alistair, congrats to your sister and bro-in-law. Grace is a very popular name it seems at
the moment too, I know a few Grace's that have been born recently Smile

I'm planning a homebirth, having spent so long in hospital over the last few years, its the
last place I want to have my baby. However, the midwife has told me, that when there is
a homebirth, an ambulance is always on standby incase of problems, and I'm only 25 mins
from Derby City Hospital.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Given our news (having 2) I dont think anywhere exept hospital would be sensible...Although my neighbours do have a nice large hot tub :wink: may clog the filters though :lol:

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
aw Chris!!!! TMI!!!!!!!!! lol

Apparantly, at home births, they have 2 midwifes, one for mum and one for baby plus
an ambulance on standby if required.

Also, its the midwifes job to 'clean up' whilst everyone else coo's over the new baby (or
babies in your case Big Grin )
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie