Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reason for name change!!
[Image: 2857_72070394115_561794115_1622950_.jpg]

Everyone say hello to Baby Pickle. Big Grin Big Grin

and Stacey has picked McFly for our last name. Smile
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Congratulations Robert & Stacey. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So when is the Pickle due to arrive?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Top stuff, congrats to you both Big Grin
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Congratulations to Robert, Stacey, Phil & Claire. Smile There much be something in the water in the Essex & the Derbyshire countryside. :lol:

It is nice to know that the Delorean Dream will continue for Generation's to come & that I can rest in my grave( not for a while yet.!) knowing that. :lol: :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
congratulations must be as neal says essex and derbyshire air :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Claire Usher Wrote:Congratulations Robert & Stacey. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So when is the Pickle due to arrive?

Pickles is due bout 11 Nov, and Stacey is set on being at the NEC with Pickle. Big Grin

And CONGRATULATIONS to you and Phil,

Mary needs to get same baby cloths with the club logo on them!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I Need A FIVE Seater.
lol - I'll mention it to her when I see her on Saturday :-)

I'm due a month before Stacey, but apparantly they never turn
up on time and come out when they are good and ready.

Hope everything goes ok for you all xx
Claire Usher Wrote:lol - I'll mention it to her when I see her on Saturday :-)

Hope everything goes ok for you all xx

and hope thing go ok for you aswell. Xx <3
I Need A FIVE Seater.
cheers guys - well I'm in my 20th week now - half way!!!!!! yikes!!! Shock Shock Shock

Have mentioned kiddies clothes to Mary, she is gonna look into whats available Big Grin
Claire Usher Wrote:cheers guys - well I'm in my 20th week now - half way!!!!!! yikes!!! Shock Shock Shock

Have mentioned kiddies clothes to Mary, she is gonna look into whats available Big Grin

have you had your second scan, do you know what your having yet? (part from a baby lol Big Grin ) or do you not want to know?

hope Mary can find same thing for all of us. Big Grin
I Need A FIVE Seater.
I've had 2 scans, at 10+5 and 12+5 (last one was the Nuchal one with bloods where they
test for Downs syndrome, Edwards Syndrome, etc).

Got my 20wk scan on Tuesday - not gonna find out the sex tho, we want to keep it a
surprise as this will be our only one (although I am hoping its a pink bump if I'm honest :wink: ).

What about you guys?
Trust me - you definately want a pink one! Although they do probably get more expensive as time goes on Smile

Claire Usher Wrote:
arranj Wrote:Yes - October 12th, and second scan a week on Monday - which I guess puts it about a week younger than yours? Are you going to ask the gender on Monday then?

Ah, mine's due on the 11th, and my 20wk scan is next Tuesday - decided not to find out
what the sex is, as this will be our only one so want to keep it a surprise.

Are you finding out? (so that you can order in extra Persil if its a boy? :lol: )
Yes! me and Jo are both quite "scientific", plus Jess wants to know what's in mummy's tummy!
lol - well all the old wives tales put me to being in 'team pink', but we'll see when s/he
pops out and worry about it then.

Boy or a girl, it will be learning how to fix cars before it can walk!! lol :lol:
Claire Usher Wrote:Got my 20wk scan on Tuesday - not gonna find out the sex tho, we want to keep it a
surprise as this will be our only one (although I am hoping its a pink bump if I'm honest :wink: ).

What about you guys?

I didn't want to know but i don't think I can wait!! lol Not that bouvard really (boy) as long as s/he is healthy. But hoping for a boy so we can call him Jamie McFly,

have you got any names in mind yet?

Claire Usher Wrote:Boy or a girl, it will be learning how to fix cars before it can walk!! lol :lol:

Goood!! lol A set of spanners for a rattle? Big Grin
I Need A FIVE Seater.
My sister has just given birth to her daughter and named her Grace, after a very long labour which started around 17.00pm last night...the plan was for a homebirth with a birthpool etc, but at 5 this morning she had to be taken to hospital by ambulance 50 mins away as the baby was stuck in the birth canal, so anxious wait..then bro-in-law phoned me to say all was well but he wouldnt stop crying for ages so I was fearing the worst for a while.

I think hospital is the best place to have a baby!