Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Con Recharge at Eurotec
My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

Anyone else in the same position, and therefore worth a visit for the same person to do a few?

John C
Hi John,

Love to help out, but I can't get all the kit in my car and would prefer to attend in the Delorean.

Regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Thats a shame I was going to ask if you could attend to mine Darren :wink:
VIN: 6511
I don't supose you can get hold of the green o-rings for the aircon fittings? I want to put new ones in the fittings that I've disconnected before having it gassed up again.
VIN: 6511
JohnC Wrote:My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

Anyone else in the same position, and therefore worth a visit for the same person to do a few?

John C

was it my mate who done yours john TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I'd love to have an aircon man, so to speak, so put me on the list of interested parties!
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Me too.

NickT
me 3 ! :lol:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
...4 Smile But feel it would be a good time to replace some o rings too...
Tourettes Tony Wrote:
JohnC Wrote:My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

John C

was it my mate who done yours john TT

Tony. Mine was last done whilst at PJG-E, after they had sorted the original problem of why it wouldn't hold the gas..... but everyone seemed pleased with the guy who did it at Euotec a couple of years ago. I assume that's the friend you refer to?
yeah thats him mate, im popping round in the next couple of weeks for a free re-gas nice of him i think TT Big Grin
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
And persuade him to make another trip to sunny Hunstanton ? Idea
il ask he may pop up depending how many want a re-gas TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Well that would depend on the price TT! :wink:

If I remember correctly - didn't he turn up 3 hours late and go pretty swiftly last time? There were at least 2 of us that he didn't get a chance to do.

I reckon it would definately be worth his while i.e. at least 10 cars - was it something like £30 a car?