The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec (/showthread.php?tid=2209)

Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - JohnC - 29 Apr 2009

My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

Anyone else in the same position, and therefore worth a visit for the same person to do a few?

John C

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - Darren C - 29 Apr 2009

Hi John,

Love to help out, but I can't get all the kit in my car and would prefer to attend in the Delorean.

Regards
D

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - Dan6457 - 29 Apr 2009

Thats a shame I was going to ask if you could attend to mine Darren :wink:

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - Dan6457 - 29 Apr 2009

I don't supose you can get hold of the green o-rings for the aircon fittings? I want to put new ones in the fittings that I've disconnected before having it gassed up again.

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - Tourettes Tony - 29 Apr 2009

JohnC Wrote:My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

Anyone else in the same position, and therefore worth a visit for the same person to do a few?

John C

was it my mate who done yours john TT

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - jerzybondov - 29 Apr 2009

I'd love to have an aircon man, so to speak, so put me on the list of interested parties!

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - NickT - 29 Apr 2009

Me too.

NickT

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - mec - 30 Apr 2009

me 3 ! :lol:

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - bozzzydmc - 30 Apr 2009

...4 Smile But feel it would be a good time to replace some o rings too...

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - JohnC - 30 Apr 2009

Tourettes Tony Wrote:
JohnC Wrote:My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

John C

was it my mate who done yours john TT

Tony. Mine was last done whilst at PJG-E, after they had sorted the original problem of why it wouldn't hold the gas..... but everyone seemed pleased with the guy who did it at Euotec a couple of years ago. I assume that's the friend you refer to?

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - Tourettes Tony - 30 Apr 2009

yeah thats him mate, im popping round in the next couple of weeks for a free re-gas nice of him i think TT Big Grin

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - JohnC - 30 Apr 2009

And persuade him to make another trip to sunny Hunstanton ? Idea

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - Tourettes Tony - 30 Apr 2009

il ask he may pop up depending how many want a re-gas TT

Re: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec - arranj - 30 Apr 2009

Well that would depend on the price TT! :wink:

If I remember correctly - didn't he turn up 3 hours late and go pretty swiftly last time? There were at least 2 of us that he didn't get a chance to do.

I reckon it would definately be worth his while i.e. at least 10 cars - was it something like £30 a car?