Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vin 4395 - NEW WHEELS + TYRES FITTED !!
me lol !! :lol: :wink:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Hi Mike,

How about that interior re-trim in nice Beige Burberry Check pattern? :lol: :lol:

LOL
D :roll:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Remarkable - the guy who wrote the wikipedia article on Hercules must have had the exact same classical education word for word! That's incredible!

(Busted mate!!!) :lol:
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Rich Hanlon Wrote:Remarkable - the guy who wrote the wikipedia article on Hercules must have had the exact same classical education word for word! That's incredible!

(Busted mate!!!) :lol:

Hi Rich,

You know when you were at school as a teenager and someone mentioned anything to do with Sex, you suddenly woke up :wink:

Well; I remembered Hercules and the ejaculation, but not a lot else, apart from wondering if Agatha Christie, was a perv when she named her famous detective Hercule :lol:

Any how, I just searched Hercules and ejaculation, and got wikipedia....you must have done the same?

It was easier to cut and paste :oops:

Whose busted? anything to do with Mc Fly or should I just wikipedia it :lol: :lol:

Best Regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Howdy people,, just thought I would have a browse of the old forum,,,and what do I find Tongue Shock MY OLD MOTOR DE-PIMPED :evil:
You must all be mad if you think that looks better....bring back the twisted wheels like nature intended....... Tongue

Mike glad your making progress,,even though I think its in the wrong direction and making a thing of beauty look like all these other Stainless clones..... :lol:

Love you all
Al AKA DODGY :wink:
DOC # 595
Hi Al
Well its not totally depimped I searched high and low for the raised white writing tyres ! there not just painted on there the proper ones !
the interiors coming along now too, i will post some more pics when i have got a bit further with it, hope your ok

mike :lol: Tongue
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Hi Mike,

Just to let you know I've packed those interior trim pieces up for you last night and will get them in the post hopefully this side of Xmas for you Big Grin

Cheers,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
that superb mate !

thanks alot !
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639