Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vin 4395 - NEW WHEELS + TYRES FITTED !!
HI ALL
I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE SOME PICS OF 4395 WITH NEW WHEELS AND TYRES FITTED,
THE FIRST PIC IS AS IT WAS AND THE OTHERS AS IT IS NOW, HOPE YOU LIKE IT !

MIKE

[Image: 30-12-2007174525.jpg]
[Image: delorean023.jpg]
[Image: delorean022.jpg]
[Image: delorean030.jpg]
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
WOW what an improvement getting those wheels back on Big Grin I noticed though that your front orange side marker light isn't working :wink:
Shock WOAH!! Indeed what a transformation! Love the white writing on the tyres! So glad u got rid of the chav rims :lol:
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Looks fantastic. The original style wheels are great.
VIN #2969
DOC UK # 609
hi all
thanks for the comments i like the originals especially with these tyres, my front side markers dont come on with the lights, i think they have been wired up for the indicators instead, is this usual or should they do both ?

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
They are often wired to do both. I recently re-did mine as part of my 'war against crimps and scotchlocks' You just need to cut the earth wire on the side marker and connect it to the positive feed to your front indicators. It sounds strange but it works just fine.
Dan1986 Wrote:'war against crimps and scotchlocks' .

Hahahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL

You'll be in NickT's good books there mate!! Mr Green
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Claire Usher Wrote:
Dan1986 Wrote:'war against crimps and scotchlocks' .

Hahahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL

You'll be in NickT's good books there mate!! Mr Green

Aaaaagh scotchlocks !

Car looks better already ! Get them wheels on ebay to pay for the de-chav Big Grin

NickT
What have you done mate!!!!

You have turned from chav to class in an instant!!. Lol Lol.

Seriously though, looks like a much improvement, well done, good to see another de in close promixity looking good.

Those chromies were quite nice in real life actually, hope you get a profit out of them.

Have to meed up soon mate, well done.
Richard #10163
Richard Milliken
DOC 417
Vin #10163.

Kevin Milliken

[Image: Signa-1.jpg]
YEP IM ANTI CHAVED NOW !! :lol:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
On the subject of meet-ups, how did the Southend Cruise night meet go?
VIN: 6511
mec Wrote:YEP IM ANTI CHAVED NOW !! :lol:

Not quite....you need to anti chav those hideous yankee white letters on the tyres :lol: :lol:

Regards
D :roll:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
huh

What's wrong with RWL? You've made me cry now. Sad Sad Cry Cry

:wink:

'car looks great BTW. No other wheel looks better on the Delorean than the stock silver ones (and that's coming from a grey wheel owner) Smile
I spent ages trying to find those tyres !!! :lol: i love them just like bttf films !!
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Mike,

It's not just the letters I'm not keen on....it's their origins and meanings too!

Take Hercules for example: :oops:

In popular culture the Romans adopted the Etruscan Hercle, a hero-figure that had already been influenced by Greek culture — especially in the conventions of his representation — but who had experienced an autonomous development. Etruscan Hercle appears in the elaborate illustrative engraved designs on the backs of Etruscan bronze mirrors made during the fourth century BC, which were favoured grave goods. Their specific literary references have been lost, with the loss of all Etruscan literature, but the image of the mature, bearded Hercules suckling at Uni/Juno's breast, engraved on a mirror back from Volterra, is distinctively Etruscan. This Hercle/Hercules — the Hercle of the ejaculation "Mehercle!" — remained a popular cult figure in the Roman legions.

Who'd want "Hercules" of the ejaculation in big white letters on their tyres? Shock

Sorry mate!

Regards
D
A product of a classical education!
VIN 4532

DOC-574