Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
I've just seen this on facebook from MikeH. It looks like Tony is in action already :wink:

[Image: 4460_114083386188_574071188_3226140_3208339_n.jpg]
VIN: 6511
Dan mate you have really got to find that job you are looking for i really do think you have to much time on your hands LOL

see ya tomorrow mate Tyson
Yes - we have been playing all night, and I can confirm Tony won with a triple triple triple word score..........:

[Image: scrabble1.jpg]

[Image: scrabble2.jpg]

[Image: scrabble3.jpg]

[Image: scrabble4.jpg]
Hi can somone going to EuroTec pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseee take a steering wheell puller with them!

my wheel is on the piss by 1/4 turn and I can't for the life iof me find my wheel puller.

Many thanks

James RG

p.s. Should be arriving mid day saturday
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
Hi James, I gave my steering wheel tool to Alastair, hopefully he still has it in the delorean.
VIN: 6511
Quote:Hi James, I gave my steering wheel tool to Alastair, hopefully he still has it in the delorean.

Mine is still on the piss....and the puller is in my garage...Sad I knew I forgot something!
it is 9.15 am still at the shop just waiting for someone to get back then we are off see you all soon
Tyson
hi all hoping to get down for the day on sunday taking D for MOT in half an hour fingers crossed folks 8)
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
JamesRGUK Wrote:Hi can somone going to EuroTec pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseee take a steering wheell puller with them!

Who needs a steering wheel puller, just have an extra shredded wheat for breakfast :wink:

I'm coming down and bunking in with TT tonight, unless I get any better offers :?: please?!Mr Green ..why has everyone left the building ? :lol:

I have mentioned this event to a few of the local ish Esprit boys so we should get 1 or 2 down on Saturday Smile
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
See you soon guys, save some beer for me!!!! Big Grin
Cameras are now up, well - sort of :lol:

http://www.caleyhallhotel.co.uk/delorean

will be live for most of the weekend, and most of the time 2 cameras.
ChrisS Wrote:
JamesRGUK Wrote:Hi can somone going to EuroTec pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseee take a steering wheell puller with them!

Who needs a steering wheel puller, just have an extra shredded wheat for breakfast :wink:

I'm coming down and bunking in with TT tonight, unless I get any better offers :?: please?!Mr Green ..why has everyone left the building ? :lol:

I have mentioned this event to a few of the local ish Esprit boys so we should get 1 or 2 down on Saturday Smile

If you are bunking with Tony, Can I bunk with you?

Then Zoe will bunk with me........

Anyone else wanna bunk?

Smile
hi all

well it enderd up that ben bunked with mike mark bourne bunked with me sam bunked with bally ( our friend ) im up at 6.30 am as mark had to goto back to work but had a good chat to him been i never evan met the bloke before going down next week to look at his d
IIRC, Mark has still got his RHD, DMC1J ??? He used to own the car that Tom and Sally have
now got (and of course he owned DGS many moons ago :wink: )

Havent seen Mark since I moved away, but I know he is still very good freinds with Mike and
Mary Hooper and Dave Howarth.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
mark borune car might have found a new owner after this weekend Tongue Tongue Tongue