Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pair of front discs
Hi,
As part of a winter re-build, I renewed the front discs trying to cure a bit of steering wheel vibration (as well as wheel bearings/poly bushings Etc) Anyway this did not work. so in the end I had to replace both the hubs (as advised but did not check, sorry Nick :oops: ) anyway I replaced the discs again just in case. So I have a set of front discs that have covered about 20 miles, I'm 98% sure there perfect, however I decided to put new ones on again just in case :? So if any one wants the old ones to try (indeed the hubs if any one has a use for a bit of scrap) then your welcome to have them to try. FOC, Collection ideally.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Hope it is all sorted out now.

I'll have them if you are giving away the discs Smile

If you are dumping the hubs, you could at least remove the internal bearing circlips and whack out the wheel studs (with a wooden mallet) for spares !

NickT
Share them out ...lets have one each !!! lol
NickT Wrote:Hope it is all sorted out now.

If you are dumping the hubs, you could at least remove the internal bearing circlips and whack out the wheel studs (with a wooden mallet) for spares !

NickT

Yep your welcome to them FOC, I'm up your way next Sat if you want me to bring them up, perhaps give me a bell to arrange something.
Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris Williams Wrote:
NickT Wrote:Hope it is all sorted out now.

NickT

Yep your welcome to them FOC, I'm up your way next Sat if you want me to bring them up, perhaps give me a bell to arrange something.
Chris

Thanks for that Chris,

Are you house hunting by any chance ?

I'll give you a ring over the weekend.

Nick.
ayup Chris, sounds like an impromtu Norvern Meet could be on the cards Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
bozzzydmc Wrote:Share them out ...lets have one each !!! lol

il have the grease :lol: iv joined the green party recycle recycle TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Claire Usher Wrote:ayup Chris, sounds like an impromtu Norvern Meet could be on the cards Big Grin

Sounds like a good idea, unfortunatly time wont allow on this occasion. Have to get up there look and back in the day. Perhaps in a few weeks time

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584