Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wheres the snow
nice one i remember the gs 850 good tourers they were. they were basically a bored out 750. i used to have a gs1000 bored to 1160 joy cams,dymag wheels lockeed callipers box section swing arm ,putting out 130bhp at the rear wheel, which with todays standards wasn't that good but it managed a 10.4 quarter mile in 1986 at the buldog bash. i have had about 40 bikes in total and still have a kawasaki z500 and 400j in bits Cry but dont have the time to do TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Theres never enough time Cry

Do you still go to the bulldog bash? I've been the last 3 years and going again this year. And the rock and blues show in derbyshire is good too.
VIN: 6511
[Image: FirstshowoftheYear4-1-2008008.jpg]

This is where I live, It was taken on the 4 Jan 2008 at 5 50am. The first show of the year. I did not try to get my car out of the drive way, and I had to walk to work because the public transport was not running.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
no not me i cant sleep in tents anymore i had a bellyfull of biker bashes, kent, southwest custom, but prefer the comforts of a nice room to sleep after a skinful :lol: nice pics there neal i remember waking up in i think 1986 or 87 to 4ft of snow and i still went to work on my old suzuki gt250 :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
No snow here... only masses of water!

I took this pic last weekend of how the road at one end of my village looks at the moment (about half a mile or so from my house!)

You can see the road marker post, which stands on a raised grass verge. Water is about 18"-20" deep where the road should be, and there really isn't supposed to be a lake in the background...

Thankfully I don't need to drive out that way each morning!

[Image: S1030712_small.jpg]
Simon Brewer,
DOC Member #517
VIN #4748