Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Car
The recent edition of the 'Fast Car' magazine has a small article regarding the DeLorean close to the front.

It states some pretty obscene things such as 'It was standard in 1981, so now it'll be sh**e'

I know it's horrible, but it is publicity.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
Personally I think Fast Car and Max Power are published for chav boy racers. But like you say, it is publicity.
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
yes jonny chav boy racers who dont know what a delorean is, they must have been kept in a cupboard TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:yes jonny chav boy racers who dont know what a delorean is, they must have been kept in a cupboard TT

ha ha!!!

In that case I wont say that I have a sunscription Smile
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
We fitted all the carpets in the max power offices and you have never seen so many geeks and tie suckers in all your life.I swear the manager there was only about 18 years old.I dont know how thay can comment on deloreans when they prob wernt even born when they came out....
alexadams1 Wrote:ha ha!!!

There are exceptions, of course :lol:
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
hana 5284 Wrote:We fitted all the carpets in the max power offices and you have never seen so many geeks and tie suckers in all your life.I swear the manager there was only about 18 years old.I dont know how thay can comment on deloreans when they prob wernt even born when they came out....

what's a tie sucker? :?

I'm right in saying that all these barry boy chavs in those saxos and clios are running 900cc engines for insurance purposes? they don't work on power do they, just exterior chavness?
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
A tie sucker is someone that spends to much time behind a dest you know like a accountant and have nothing else to do in a day apart from sucking there tie

"NO DISRESPECT TO ANY TIE SUCKING ACCOUNTANCE THAT OWN A DELOREAN AND THAT ARE READING THIS"
Hey, I'm an accountant and I wasn't born when the De came out but I still know a good thing when I see it!
Chris Bale
Norwich, Norfolk

DOC# 528 / VIN# 2325
I was talking about the tie suckers that work at max power.It was just a example about a accountant if you saw our acountant you would know what i am talking about.But it sounds like you are a accountant with good taste.
P.S
any tips on reducing our tax bill?
Don't declare the tax and use cash !

8)
yes be self employed, and only declare official payments, not that i would do that im as straight as a die :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Jonny Jones Wrote:
alexadams1 Wrote:ha ha!!!

There are exceptions, of course :lol:

Oh goody Big Grin
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389