Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRICKLIN
just out of interest are there any Bricklins in the uk, im not after one by the way pinker isnt going anywhere TT :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I'm not aware of any Bricklins in the UK - there very nearly was a couple of weeks ago.
I got eBay fever and started to chase a nice Bricklin from California...but then I got distracted by a Dodge Charger and started bidding for that instead.
I quite like the Bricklins - the safety bumper looks a bit odd - and the doors leak - but I like them.

I was trying to outdo Mr Nicholson with his Sinclair C5 contraption!

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
I'm sure i read in a magazine a month or two ago that there are 2 in the UK. One of which is in the Bath motor museum. I'll see if I can find the article.
Chris Bale
Norwich, Norfolk

DOC# 528 / VIN# 2325
Ok, Classic & Sports Car September 2007 issue has a 4 page article on what is "believed to be one of only two examples in the UK."

It's at the Haynes International Motor Museum in Somerset, which is the first place I ever came face to face with a DeLorean. Smile

http://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/
Chris Bale
Norwich, Norfolk

DOC# 528 / VIN# 2325
[quote="PJ Grady (Europe)"]
I quite like the Bricklins - the safety bumper looks a bit odd - and the doors leak - but I like them.

Sounds a bit familiar that :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Thunderchild Wrote:I'm sure i read in a magazine a month or two ago that there are 2 in the UK. One of which is in the Bath motor museum. I'll see if I can find the article.
Hiya Chris
We were at a car show at Thorseby Park in Nottinghamshire the other week, and got chatting to a guy who had sold his DeLorean and also a Bricklin - he said the Bricklin was one of only 2 in the UK. He couldnt remember the reg or vin of his DeLorean, but said he sold it to 2 guys from Ireland.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Claire Usher Wrote:said he sold it to 2 guys from Ireland.

Maybe it was Ian and Shane Christie?
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo