Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the last of the models from orlando
hi all

after finding out from a club member that you can buy things from the shop at universal studios i brought a load of props and bits and they come on friday plus a load of models

[Image: bttf.jpg]

( hopefully you can see this )

there is 4 1:24 models of back to the future 3 car ( normal ones )
there is 4 1:24 modles of back to the future 2 car
there is 1 1:18 model of back to the future part 2 ( moving wheels)
there is 1 1:18 model of back to the future part 3 on rails but the box is water damaged from shipment

1:24 models £15.00 ono
1:18 models £25.00 ono

any offers let mo know put i might need to put p&p if you dont live local[/img]
Glen honey,
could you reserve me 1 x 1:24 bttf 3 and 1 x 1:24 bttf2 please dear. let me know how much total included P&P and how you want payment made and where to send it. your a good lad.
Also I was chatting to Mr shane last week because I am thinking of installing IP network camera's, and he said you are the man to talk to. have you any recommendations to any PTZ cameras with motion detection, also I want to install a network video recorder as well. If you have any idea's, recomendations or advice on the subject I would be extremely grateful, and return I would buy you a beer and invite you up to smelly tony's and My room at the NEC for some Hotel frolics. Not many people get an offer like this, ask Chris Spratt, have you ever wondered why he now wears a permanent smile ever since chicago, or should I say Shagcago L.O.L.
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
better ring me about the cctv 07855 495526 put your models to one side