Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIN# 4400 up for sale
HI ALL

and i got a good idea which one it is as well :lol:
Absolutely mint car Phil! Same situation, a lack of £18k for me haha! Good luck on selling it, although I don't think you'll need luck, that will shift quickly I recon!! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
ChrisS Wrote:Have reported it to ebay, let see how quickly they can pull it!!

Big thanks to Spratty for letting me know about this over the weekend when I was in the middle of Snowdonia with no access to a PC or the internet! Much appreciated mate Big Grin Another club member also called me up to let me know about it but I can't recall his name now. Thankyou as well if you happen to be reading this.

I can't believe how many fraudsters and opportunists there are out there :evil: Thankfully the car is safely tucked up in its protective air chamber, waiting for someone to take the plunge and become its new owner.
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
A couple of updates added to:

http://www.advertfactory.co.uk/vin4400/
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
i have a good idea which one it is tooSmile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Hi all,

A big thanks to everyone who's shown interest in my car. I'm very pleased to say that I have now sold VIN# 4400 to a buyer from Belfast, so after 26 years she will be going home to Northern Ireland.

The new owner lived near the Dunmurry factory back in 1981 - 1982 and has been interested in DeLoreans ever since this time. He tells me he actually went to the liquidation auction at the Culloden Hotel when the factory went bust but at the time circumstances prevented him from buying a car. It has taken until today for him to become a DeLorean owner. I'm very happy about this and I think it's a very fitting last chapter to my ownership of VIN# 4400.

I've accepted a deposit on the car and we will be completing the deal later this month. If all goes to plan I should be able to collect my new DeLorean early in October. Big Grin

In the meantime I'd better get back to working on the club mag!
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Congrats mate!! Like you say, its awesome the car is going to somebody so attached to the entire history of the De Lorean. Can't wait to see your new car hehe! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
congrats, sounds like its going to a good home. Now lets have some info on this special D your gettingTongue
DOC 527
Vin #10264
here here come on we wanna know more :wink:

MikeH Wrote:congrats, sounds like its going to a good home. Now lets have some info on this special D your gettingTongue
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Phil Peters Wrote:Hi all,

A big thanks to everyone who's shown interest in my car. I'm very pleased to say that I have now sold VIN# 4400 to a buyer from Belfast, so after 26 years she will be going home to Northern Ireland.

The new owner lived near the Dunmurry factory back in 1981 - 1982 and has been interested in DeLoreans ever since this time. He tells me he actually went to the liquidation auction at the Culloden Hotel when the factory went bust but at the time circumstances prevented him from buying a car. It has taken until today for him to become a DeLorean owner. I'm very happy about this and I think it's a very fitting last chapter to my ownership of VIN# 4400.

I've accepted a deposit on the car and we will be completing the deal later this month. If all goes to plan I should be able to collect my new DeLorean early in October. Big Grin

In the meantime I'd better get back to working on the club mag!
Looks like a nice story for the club mag then! Smile
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Here's Mervyn the new owner picking the car up at Birmingham airport last Saturday:

[Image: handover.jpg]

Mervyn setting off on his 6 hour drive to Stranraer to get the ferry home:

[Image: driveoff.jpg]

Look how small the D is compared to all the other cars in the carpark!
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Phil,

Why is your avatar picture a Right Hand Drive D ?

Dan
yeah, that second photo looks to have been photo shopped...it looks probably 20-30% smaller than it should....weird.
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Aww its great seeing happy new owners, shaking hands etc, always a fitting photo to remember the sale by! That car park looks a bit rubbish! Id prefer to just park on tarmac rather than stones... as you can see most of them have had a fit of car park long-shore-drift haha! Really interested to see what your new De will be mate, Dan's comment about your avatar got me thinking that it could be a RHD?
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
The only reason that Phil sold his car is beacause he wants a RHD. I bet that the new car will be one of the rare GENUINE right hookers? Am I right Phil? Big Grin
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed