Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIN# 4400 up for sale
Quote:By the time the NEC comes around VIN# 12173 will probably, as is traditional, be in several hundred small pieces in the garage. :wink:

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi All, I think its time I broke my silence on this car. As most of you know, I had intended "bricking Gully up" in my new DeLorean Bay, but two things stopped me. Firstly, a post from Chris N some months ago where he said that Pilot 20 would be "fully available" for anyone to see. This made me feel a bit guilty at my planned course of action. And secondly of course Phil is a very good friend and I knew how much this car ment to him. Phil has often visitied the car and has done a bits of work on it. Indeed several club members helped me greatly to get it going after its long rest in the Bridgewater Motor measum. I have mearly got it to an MOT'able standard and know Phil will give it the love and care that it needs.

I think Phil will agree that he paid well below market price for this car, but for me owning a DeLorean is not about money, its about the passion.

As this car has always been "the one" for Phil. AXI 1699, (the one on the front page of Motor Makers in Ireland), has always been "the one" that has so far alluded me. I'll be sure to let you all know, if that changes!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian