Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bushes & replacements
Don't order them Gez, get this kit for the ARB instead: http://delorean-parts.com/Merchant2/merc...de=K1006DP
VIN: 6511
Pisspots. Sorry Dan, I somehow completely missed this post. Chris has now got a pair of the superflex bushes - I hadn't realised (still havent had enough of a chance to poke around underneath my D) that I needed additional ones to the ones that Superflex sell. So I've emailed DPNW to see if they can sell me the 4 I need separately.

If it'll be difficult or prohibitively expensive I may take Chris's recommendation and put normal bushes back in. I suspect that most of the difference with replacing bushes is simply going from old/shagged out to new/firm. I don't know how much them being poly makes in practice. Enough to spend an extra £80 on? That's the question isn't it...!
VIN 7176
DOC 643
If you can send the superflex polly ones back and get the DPNW kit complete that would be better. Nice to have it all matching.

I havn't driven my car yet with the new bushes, but they are rock hard compared to the originals, which can only be a good thing if it helps stop those front arms bending all over the place when braking.. I think Bozzy and Julian has this kit and Alastair does too. I've only heard good things about it.

Have you just got the 2 that the antiroll bar mounts to the chassis with? I'm sure superflex do the 4 that go in the arms as well because Ed sells those.
VIN: 6511