Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actuator 101752
[Image: 101752.jpg]

The above 101752 part broke on me just before the car went to the workshop. Does anyone know where I can get this from?

DMCH now wants to only sell it for £40 as part of:-

[Image: 101367.jpg]

I only had 2 of the 3 circlips holding 101752 in place
Scroll down to Push-on Fix/Grip Rings at this link www.cirteq.com/products.asp?s=2 to see a derivative of what is needed.

The DMC grip rings are of an imperial size and my search to replace the single broken one last year came to nothing. I had hoped that two out of the three would hold the 101752 actuator in place. It did stay put for around two years and then must have recently worked loose and then broke during operation at a awkward angle...

You can see how it moves the flaps etc for the airflow here:-
http://www.delorean.com/dmcstore/ViewDi ... +and+A%2FC

I am going to try faxing this to Dave Howarth but any other input would be greatly appreciated...
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
all i done with mine was opened the flap and just use the vents to turn it off TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Lots of cars used Vacuum operated blower flaps.

Saab and Lotus come to mind, the Lotus Part number is B075P6059F, not sure it's the same but at first glance looks like it

Dan
Cheers Dan. Do you know of an online Lotus parts source so that I can find out if there are any matching fastenings?
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
PJ GRADY OR ED UDING MIGHT HAVE ONE

DON,T YOU FRIEND HAVE ONE IN HIS WORKSHOP :lol:
I hadn't thought of asking as there aren't any parts cars there.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
:o :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: Big Grin
Ed could only match what DMCH do i.e sell me a whole assembly that I don't need.

Luckily Josh Haldeman from across the pond has access to parts cars and has just what I need. Top guy! The bits are on their way over now Big Grin

Thanks for the input guys!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138