Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need water pump
hi all, just to see if anyone has a water pump for sale, the one i have on mine is the volvo one but the pulley is a slide fit, i pinned and welded it to get me by, but i had to do it again today so i really need to get one ready for the xmas rebuild any help would be appreciated
lots of love TT :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I have a spare pump but it is the volvo one that requires the bolt on flange.

NickT.
Hi Nick, if i dont get any more offers i may take you up on that
cheers TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Can anyone get pulleys made up... it would help ! ????
Mr Monk may i will ask him TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I *think* Jason did some a few years ago..... but I had to get mine custom made by a machine shop - cost about £50 from memory.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi Tony, I've just had one made for mine by an Engineering Co that do a lot of work for me.
I have also asked at the same time how much they will be, if you want one or anyone else for that matter, they are £55.00 & done in billet alloy.
Drop me a PM if interested
Julian
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
cheers julian TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Bandit Wrote:Hi Tony, I've just had one made for mine by an Engineering Co that do a lot of work for me.
I have also asked at the same time how much they will be, if you want one or anyone else for that matter, they are £55.00 & done in billet alloy.
Drop me a PM if interested
Julian

With a 'correct' water pump off ebay for £10 -15 these will make a good alternative of pumps for UK owners, its got to be worth making a few up ! ?
With Ref. to what you said Mike, I can get these done in batches of 6 at a time, so if others want them its not a problem.
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]