Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When does the new Delorean News arrive
Hello

What times of the year does our magazine get published.

James Smile
Hiya James,

DeLorean News is published quarterly by the club. As I type this, the provisional publishing dates for 2007 would be March, June, September and December.

As I’m sure many of you have noticed, the publication dates have been a bit sporadic this year, due to time constraints and personnel changes, with Andy Withers handing over the job of the magazine to myself this summer. As Nick T pointed out recently on the forum, everything the club does is achieved on a voluntary basis alongside our day jobs. I know Andy was absolutely gutted about having to give up the magazine, but sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day.

However, I can confidently say that now issue 34 has been produced, things have settled down and the next issue of DeLorean News is already progressing full steam ahead Big Grin Issue 35 will be a larger offering of 20+ pages and judging by the variety and standard of the articles that have been submitted to me so far by our members (you know who you are boys and girls :wink: ), it’s going to be an absolutely cracking issue!

For anyone who has been toying with the idea of writing something for the mag, whether it’s just a quick caption or paragraph, or a full-blown essay, my advice is just go for it and send it in. Please don’t be afraid if spelling or grammar isn't your strong point; just send me a quick note with your article and ask me to check it over.

The faster we can fill up the magazine pages, the faster the next issue can be published! Big Grin
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Hi

Great to hear you are all volunteers and Great to hear about the mag.

Iam a volunteer at a Steam Railway in Gloucestershire

It is an all volunteer run railway.

Its called The Gloucestershire And Warwickshire Steam Railway (GWSR.PLC)

Check us out at

www.gwsr.com

James Stephenson