Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Dodgy!
Hmmm.

I'm saying nothing but have a look and see what you think guys.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BTTF-De-Lorean-Sc ... dZViewItem
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
hi mike

it could be your first time machine matey what a bargin :lol: :lol: ( not )
ROTFLMAO.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok, so I've just rolled in from the pub....... :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
This guy is a delorean fanatic!?!

He just took the easy way out and tried to turn his other car into a d, spot the delorean insignia on the bumper and on the front painted - on fascia!

Hmmm for only 370 quid. . . Big Grin
i would`t be seen dead in that oh my what ever next if their gonna build a time machine do it with style :lol:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Shock What on earth. Errm, its not a Delorean. slight flaw in the whole replica thing hes got going n there Tongue
Yeah but he is on the dole :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
the most worrying thing...he says that people take photos and think its a real one.....is he on about 3 year olds?

its a close replica apart from no stainless, gullwings, rear prv engine, alloys, fibre glass body, steel backbone, leather interior, 99.5% LHD, 2.8 litre...real close.

saying that our 3 year old would not be fooled...he can already say delorean!.
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
I've just come back from Le mans and some people said he was there. People were coming down through our camp site and saying they had seen it and then they saw my car and were over whelmed that they had now seen a real one. They said the Scirroco was a load of crap. He was with some guys who had turned their volvo into a ghostbusters car. Ie they had opened the sun roof of a white volvo and had a jet washer sticking out of it with the logo crudely painted on the side. They probably think thats original too.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
dan

yea we know of people makeing and shameing bttf kits but we all know that the club memebers cars are built to the most best knowlegde of the films with help a little help from some club members who are a little mad on the film as for the ghostbuster car dan if you have any photo of that i would love to see them as i will be soon going to the states i hope to see the real on on a short trip as it is up for sale for $75000.00 ( i think that enough zeros ) ( 76 grand ) and hopefully some one very rich in the uk can buy it and bring another moive car to the uk Smile
hm,m should i convert my probe? .... i dont think so somehow, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264
we could do a nice knight rider kit and paint it black for you i have a half a prop dash from onr matey :o
oooo now thats tempting, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264
comeon your know you want me to lets have a poll sell we let glen change mike ford to a kight rider ford

brum brum
itd probably look quite good actually, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264