Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean Day, Great British Car Journey, Ambergate DE562HE 4th August 2024
Hi folks, we have been invited to a Delorean Day and Supercar Sunday on 4th August at the Great British Car Journey museum.   All are welcome. They will be getting their Delorean out too. 

Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Hi folks - reminder about this day on Sunday! Be great to see a few folks there.

RH
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Hi Richard,
Sorry I didn't make it, I was fully intended to attend but had an unexpected visit from family members over the weekend so was rather stymied.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Skoda Yetil 4X4.
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Hi folks - many thanks to those who made it along, especially Miles who came all the way up from Bristol in his car!! Certainly not afraid of putting the miles on it!

(EDIT - sorry that pun wasn't intended and I'm sure he's tired of the puns!)

There were a few who tried but failed - sadly there was an alternator failure en-route, and a few issues that prevented some from even leaving home in their cars.

And we had some members travel over 2 hours to get there just to see the Deloreans, despite not having one of their own!

So all in all, well intentioned, although for various reasons such as other local shows, holidays etc, it was a little disappointing not to see a few more cars together - but still counting the museum's own (rather leaky) example, we were four cars at the peak.
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126