Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Patrick Collection Car For Sale uoa596y
Well some coloured fella stopped outside the pub in which I was drinking today. He was eyes all over the car (plus every other tom dick and harry as usual!), and keen to find out it's owner. When I finally revealed myself, he asked me if I wanted to sell it. I said no, and he replied with the question - "What do they go for these days?", so an off the cuff quote, I said about £18k. He then said that I shouldn't have told him that, as he would have been prepared to give me double that - £36k. I couldnt make out if he was kidding, or deadly serious, but I wasnt willing to take the gamble and end up looking stupid! He must have been kidding, surely! Anyway, I think if I had that kind of money to spend on one, this car looks a nice candidate. £17k change too! Good luck with the sale.
Mr P
Ben
i would have took the 36k and bought anotherTongue
DOC 527
Vin #10264
You never know when another one will come up Mike! And he had the dosh, he's the owner of this business....
www.888vehiclesolutions.co.uk
Sick as a pig??? Maybe I'll email him. LOL
oh well, next time ask how much first before saying nopeTongue
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Phil Peters Wrote:This car was in the Patrick Collection? Don't remember seeing it there...

Ah....just dug out an old booklet from the Patrick Collection circa late 80s / early 90s and there was a LHD DeLorean listed in the collection at that time as well as their more well-known RHD.
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo