Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cork International Car Show 5th April 2020
My name is Martina Martin and I am emailing you with regard to the Cork International Car Show which will take place at the Cork International Hotel on Sunday 5th of April 2020.

This will be the fourth year of the Cork International Car Show, and we are delighted to announce that all of the proceeds raised at this year’s event will be donated to The Rainbow Club Centre for Autism, a non-government funded service that aims to support individuals, and their families, that are living with autism.

Last year’s event raised over €8000 for The Rainbow Club, with the two previous years raising over €16,000 for Bumbleance. This would not have been possible without the generosity and support of the amazing participating car and bike clubs.

The past three years have generated a great turn out of cars and bikes of all kinds, as well as hundreds of attendees. We are incredibly grateful, in particular, to the Car Clubs that fully jumped on board to support the event and bring groups along.

This year’s Cork International Car Show will take place on Sunday 5th of April 2020, from 11:00am to 4:30pm at The Cork International Hotel, which is sure to be a day of fun for the whole family. Our neighbours at Cork Airport have kindly given us the use of the long-term carpark, which visitors on the day can access via our hotel.

Entry will be €5 for adults and free entry for children. We will offer various activities over the day including kids’ entertainment, if the weather allows.

For any exhibitors who wish to arrive on the Saturday evening prior to the event, we will be offering a competitive special rate on bedrooms and will have a secure car park for you to park your car overnight.

I am emailing to see if you or any of your members would be interested in taking part in this year’s show. If you or any of your members are interested in taking part, please do let me know and I will then send you through a booking form so that we can get each bike details for the show in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Martina
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584