Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Classics (Maldon essex) 22nd Sept 2019
THE WARREN CLASSIC CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE 2019
Hello,
I hope that you might be interested in entering a car in the Warren Classic Concours this year. After the extremely wet but ultimately successful event in 2018, The Warren Classic and Supercar Show will take place on Sunday 22nd September 2019 with the concours as its central theme. There is no entry fee for cars in the concours competition itself and in fact all successful applicants will receive two VIP Entrant passes and will be our guests for the day with light refreshments provided throughout the event within the Entrants Hospitality area inside the clubhouse.
We are keen to invite cars that have not been shown at the Warren Concours before and therefore priority will be given to owners of previously unseen cars who would like to apply for a place in 2019. Owners of cars that have been to the event in previous years are still most welcome to apply but if places are full they will still be welcome to park in the Drive-in Classics area to enjoy the event.
To apply for a place in the concours, please follow the link to the entry form at http://www.warrenclassic.co.uk/index.php/concours-entry-form?view=form
Space is limited to 10 cars per class so we encourage you to apply early in order to avoid disappointment! You will be notified by email if your car is accepted. This year there are 14 different classes for cars of all ages and styles that will be judged by a knowledgeable panel of highly respected collector car aficionados. The concours classes for 2019 are as follows:
ALVIS CENTENARY
ASTON MARTIN V8 50th ANNIVERSARY
AUSTIN HEALEY
BENTLEY CENTENARY
BUGATTI 110th ANNIVERSARY
BRITISH SPORTS CARS 1950 TO 1970
CITROËN CENTENARY
EUROPEAN SPORTS CARS 1950 TO 1970
FERRARI GRAND TOURING
LONDON TO BRIGHTON VETERAN CELEBRATION
MINI 60th ANNIVERSARY
RACING CARS
SUPERCARS
VAUXHALL 30/98 CENTENARY                                 

Awards are given for 1st and 2nd place in each class as well as two Best of Show Nominees and one overall Best of Show Trophy winner. Following the event, the Best of Show winning owner will be invited to display their car in the exclusive Rotunda at the Royal Automobile Club in Pall Mall, London for the following week…this is a very special invitation and a great honour for the winning car. The RAC only invites cars from the UK's leading classic events and is a great privilege and an opportunity not to be missed.
We will once again be running the Warren Classic Driving Tour on the Saturday the 21st September. This is a very enjoyable day but is limited to 50 cars so if you are interested in joining the tour please contact me as soon as possible in order to secure your place. The cost of the Tour is £50 per person which includes a light breakfast before the start, refreshments along the route at a secret and interesting venue, a buffet lunch at the private collection at Rowneybury House in Sawbridgeworth courtesy of the owners Neil and Nicky Utley and finally tea and a glass of champagne at the finish at the Warren Golf Club.

If you would like more information on the entire event, please visit our web site at www.warrenclassic.co.uk  or if you would like to discuss a possible car for the concours please email me with a photo and your phone number and I'd be delighted to help with any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you and of course please feel free to forward this email to other suitable classic car owners you know who you think may be interested in applying!

Kind regards
Nic
Nic Waller
The Warren Concours d'Elegance
Tel: 01892 547850
Mob: 0787 5516817

nic@nicwaller.co.uk
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584