Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cork Car Show, Sunday 2nd April 2019
Dear Delorean Owners Club (UK),

I am just emailing you with regard to the annual Cork Car Show that we are running here at the Cork International Hotel on Sunday 2nd April 2019.

In the past 2 years we have raised over €16000 for Bumbleance, the National Children’s Ambulance Service which we could not have done without the support of the amazing participating car and bike clubs. We had such a great turn out of cars and bikes and we were incredibly grateful in particular to the Car Clubs who really jumped on board to support the event and brought groups along.

This is a short video from last year’s show –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wslXWowHlWU

After 2 years with the great team of Bumbleance, we are now going to be supporting another children’s charity which is the Rainbow Club for Autism.

We are running the car show on Sunday 2nd April 2019 and it will be run as a family fun day.

Our kind neighbours at Cork Airport are giving use of the long term carpark which is accessed via our hotel for the weekend.

The plan is to run the event from 11am-4pm on the Sunday.

Adults will be €5 entry and children will be free. We will have various activities over the day including some outdoor music if the weather is on our side.

For those that wish to arrive on the Saturday evening, we will have live music and some complimentary finger food for exhibitors. We will obviously have security in the car park as it is a secure zone being part of the airport so cars can park there from the Saturday afternoon.

I just wondered if you would be able to circulate this to your members and revert back to me with a guide number of exhibitors.

I am just looking to initially get an expression of interest before I compile a list of competitors and exhibitors for the show. After you revert to me, I will then send you through a booking form so that we can get each cars details for the show in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you and really hope that you will be able to support our charity event this year.

With Kindest Regards,
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584