Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean Hire
Hello

I'm looking to hire a delorean for my husband to be on our wedding day. Its the 15th June 2019 near Burnley Lancashire. I'd like for him to go to the ceremony in the delorean and then it be available for photos etc. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated and it will get me some serious wifey points!
There are quite a few owners in that area, I'm sure someone will help out.....keep remaining us once in a while, if you don't get fixed up.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Hi, I've never hired my car out before as I'm a very new owner. (like August this year new) but I live in West Yorkshire and if the Manchester owners aren't available i'd be happy to help out.
Michael Sutton - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
DOC 926
VIN 4400
    . (This was a recent charity do local to me)

Hi Michael, I think I would look upon it as 'helping out', rather than 'hiring it out'.

Many of us 'help out' from time to time, charging for petrol and a bit towards maintenance, road tax etc. etc.

Early this year when a local company wanted to use mine for some sort of 'staff thingy' and it wasn't taxed, they offered to pay for 6 months tax...which I was happy to agree to.

Most folk (including me) would not let strangers actually drive the car.

Just my take on things.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
No of course, my car isn't insured for anyone but myself to drive it, so it would be me helping out in any case.
Michael Sutton - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
DOC 926
VIN 4400