Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB - DeLorean......
Ok, yes, I've loitered here for many years...... joined the DOC originally in 2002.... (I think) and aspired to own a DeLorean long before that.

I tried on many occasions to purchase, but life generally got in the way and scuppered my plans.
Now however, for reasons better or for worse, I have the cash to realise the dream.

Hopefully I can achieve this with my budget of up to £30,000 - My preference is a Grey, Manual....... but I'm open to any DeLorean that is in good condition and ready to be used from the get go.

Don't worry, I'm under no illusion that the DeLorean requires ongoing maintenance and work - but I'm still hoping to get the best car for the cash.

I'm scouring the web daily, but as yet nothing has come up for my budget....... you never know, someone reading this may decide they want to give me a break and sell up Big Grin

Anyway, thanks for reading my ramble......hopefully I'll be DeLorean'd up ready for the Retro show.....

Tris
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales
I know of one that may be coming up Tris...In your budget...hang on.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(26 Feb 2018, 23:03)Chris P Wrote: I know of one that may be coming up Tris...In your budget...hang on.

Excellent! Will do Smile
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales
Good luck Tris, you've been a loyal 'loiterer' for many years, it'll be great to see you
finally achieve your stainless dream.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thank you, thank you Smile
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales