Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Car Tour, Newbury. 24th Sept 2017
Hi

Dolphin Motor Club, Newbury, are running our inaugural 'Pistons & Props' charity classic tour on Sunday, 24th September 2017 in aid of the British Heart Foundation and we'd like to invite your members to participate. We're running a 120 mile route through the lanes of West Berkshire, North Hampshire and East Wiltshire taking in the scenic beauty of the Test Valley, neolithic and iron age history, the Museum of Army Flying and the Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum.

The entry price of £60 covers two people in a car, breakfast bap and cup of tea at the start venue, personalised rally plate, personalised tulip navigational road book and personalised mugs, entry to the Atwell-Wilson Museum, afternoon tea and cake and a charitable donation to The British Heart Heart Foundation. The personalised rally plate, road book and mugs will feature a line drawing of the entrant's car.

Entries close on Friday, 18th August and can be made via the attached regulations or online at www.dolphinclassictour.co.uk.

I do hope you will be able to help us publicise our first event by distributing this email and the attachments to your members. May I thank you in advance for your help. I've copied in Paul Hardy our entries secretary for this event. It would be great if you were to copy me in to any emails to your membership or just a confirmation email from yourself.

Many thanks and best wishes

Nigel

Nigel Lack
Chairman, Dolphin Motor Club, Newbury
Email: nigel.a.lack@gmail.com
Mobile: 07899 961145
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584