Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RHD car on Pistonheads
I wondered what happened to PSO 69W, according to the DVLA its not been taxed since Dave H sold it Shock

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/158812.htm

The vehicle details for PSO 69W are:

Date of Liability : 01 05 2002
Date of First Registration : 15 04 1991
Year of Manufacture : 1981
Cylinder Capacity (cc) : 2800CC
CO2 Emissions : Not Available
Fuel Type : Petrol
Export Marker : Not Applicable
Vehicle Status : Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour : SILVER
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Nice price at £34,995

Hopefully it will remain in the UK and the new owner will become a Club member
Wow looks mint!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
bozzzydmc Wrote:Nice price at £34,995

Hopefully it will remain in the UK and the new owner will become a Club member

As opposed it going to New Zealand :wink:
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
says on the bottom of the advert:

Stephen Strelczak

Bath, UK
Stephen Strelczak who is/was based in Bath bought this car from Dave Howarth probably around late 2001. I think the car is still based in Bath even though I think Stephen now works/lives part/all of his time in London. The DOC had a large event up there back in 2003 and he was driving the car then. DMUK did quite a bit of work on the car.

What is the link Chris for where the DVLA show that the car has not been taxed in 6 years?
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Chris Hawes Wrote:Stephen Strelczak who is/was based in Bath bought this car from Dave Howarth probably around late 2001.

Yes Dave sold him the car Xmas eve 2001. Dave taxed the car for Eurofest 2001, hence why the tax run out May '02. Dave has had several letters from the DVLA saying he was liable for the Tax even though he had sent them the change of owner slip from the V5 Shock

Chris Hawes Wrote:What is the link Chris for where the DVLA show that the car has not been taxed in 6 years?

I see your taxed until 1/1/08 Tongue

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/index.jsp
This also is the link to tax your car online
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
i cant seem to pull up my D ? what are you typing in the 'drop down' box

Good to see a few of my old cars still on the road Smile
bozzzydmc Wrote:i cant seem to pull up my D ? what are you typing in the 'drop down' box

Ah well that depends, as the D does not appear in the drop down box you need to type into the box below but depending how it was entered into the DVLA's system. ie Delorean or De lorean ect. Check the make on your V5. For some reason my old DMC had the make and model were both under make.
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Jonny Jones Wrote:Wow looks mint!

Well jonny so did mine :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:
Jonny Jones Wrote:Wow looks mint!

Well jonny so did mine :lol: :lol: TT

It did look good at the NEC mate! Although in Soho, it looked like it could do with a hoover haha, I have the photos to prove it! Tongue :lol:
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Hmm, well I remember the car was *displaying* and in date tax disc during the meet up in 2003, but I'll say no more then that :wink:

To be honest, I've not seen PSO 'in the metal' since the days of DMUK - and to clarify, DMUK did not turn into DMCL, DMUK was owned and run by Dave and Martin, then that business closed down. DMCL was a seperate company, with the only link as such being Martin.

Cheers,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
hi

funny one really if it was the best rhd delroean do you think the x owner would i sold it as i was talking to him tonight :!:
Claire Usher Wrote:Hmm, well I remember the car was *displaying* and in date tax disc during the meet up in 2003, but I'll say no more then that :wink:

LOL heard about that, I'm surprised you could see the tax disc, from what I gather the view was obstructed most of the time...but then I never knew they made a D that was a 4x4 Tongue

I wonder if he ever had the steering sorted, last time I drove PSO it had poor turning circle to the right but loads to the left :lol:

Dave never really wanted to sell it, the car was still a Work In Progress when he sold it. Though it was one of the better post factory conversions
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Claire Usher Wrote:and to clarify, DMUK did not turn into DMCL, DMUK was owned and run by Dave and Martin, then that business closed down. DMCL was a seperate company, with the only link as such being Martin.

Thanks for helping to clear that up Claire.

DMUK was only linked to DMCL by 1 employee. I had nothing to do with DMUK and I nor DMCL have worked on Stephen Strelczak's Car.

Dan