Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean door
Hi guys   Having a clear out and I've listed a delorean door and rear fender, both damaged, on ebay. If any ones interested have a look and let me know, i can work  a bit on the price if its not on ebay   cheers
(13 May 2017, 11:03)JBrian morgan Wrote: Hi guys   Having a clear out and I've listed a delorean door and rear fender, both damaged, on ebay. If any ones interested have a look and let me know, i can work  a bit on the price if its not on ebay   cheers

Wow what happened to that rear fender? Never seen anything quite like it.

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
Father Ted knocking out the dent
I can't even see the adverts on Ebay?
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
You and me both Chris.....
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163014188543?s...1558.l2649. Still for sale
I'd love a door lock if one is available - to experiment on? :-) I had good success with my own but want to try something else ?
Vin 11789 (probably #50 of the Middle East batch of 50)
I don't have a key for it
but I can remove for experimental purposes
(25 Apr 2018, 12:11)Brian morgan Wrote: I don't have a key for it
but I can remove for experimental purposes

What I am trying to find is a cheap Delorean door lock - it doesn't have to have a key? 

Cheers

Spud
no problem do you want it posted or do you want to pick it up I'm near Hay on wye
Hi Brian.
I could easily get to Hay - it's just over an hour from me.
I can't make it this week end as I hope to fire mine up for the first time. Hopefully the weekend aftre - that is a bank holiday week end though so if it's a problem could make it again. Alternatively let me know the postage and I'll transfer money to you one way or t'other. Do you still have a Delorean?
(26 Apr 2018, 12:10)SpudMurphy Wrote: Hi Brian.
I could easily get to Hay - it's just over an hour from me.
I can't make it this week end as I hope to fire mine up for the first time. Hopefully the weekend aftre - that is a bank holiday week end though so if it's a problem could make it again. Alternatively let me know the postage and I'll transfer money to you one way or t'other. Do you still have a Delorean?

What ever suits you I will put it on one side for you and if you are heading my way sometime you can pick it up.