Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Part Wanted - Plastic Sill Bung?
Does anyone know where I can buy a new 'bung' which goes in the sill, lost mine driving round Scotland.

VIN# 2959
Ed @ DeLorean Europe. Worth giving Dave Howarth a call also he has lots of odd bits in stock
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2018's DeLorean event:
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584 1972 Bond Bug.
There are 17 in stock here in the UK:

Hope this helps
Mike Knowlton DOC #761
DeLorean DMC-12, VIN#4208,
Black Interior, Automatic. Grooved bonnet, Gasflap
Dave Howarth has them.
Richard H.
DOC Technical Advisor VIN 1274
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Thanks will give Dave a call.
VIN# 2959
Yes, always worth giving this Club's very own Parts Guru Dave Howarth a ring if you need anything before
spending money elsewhere.

Dave has a veritable treasure trove of bits, I've only seen a small portion of what he has, and if I ever need anything
specific I'll call him first. He helped me no end when my car got rear ended a few years ago.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
81/W DeLorean DMC-12 'Flopsy' - #2292 
89/G Cavalier 1.6L 5dr "Guinney" 
95/N Espace RT Alize 2.1TD "Jaffa the Bus"

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)