Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Wedding hire surprise* - Liverpool
On the 12th June I'm getting married, I'm looking to hire a DeLorean to pick up the best man (in Cronton) and then pick up the groom (St Helens) then drive to the hard days night hotel in Liverpool. Can anyone point me in the right direction to help me please. Paula
You know that a DeLorean only holds 1 passenger, right? So you would actually need two cars for this plan.
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
(28 Jan 2016, 14:55)Dangermouse Wrote: You know that a DeLorean only holds 1 passenger, right? So you would actually need two cars for this plan.

I wasn't sure if there was room in the back
There's plenty of room lol

But seriously... you would need 2 Deloreans or how about a Delorean for the groom and a blue and white VW Camper for the Best man, that would be quite an entrance  Cool
DOC 116
VIN 6237
(28 Jan 2016, 19:46)Stuart Rees Wrote: There's plenty of room lol

But seriously... you would need 2 Deloreans or how about a Delorean for the groom and a blue and white VW Camper for the Best man, that would be quite an entrance  Cool

Is what I'm thinking, but have the best man and a few of his other closest mates in the camper van too

(28 Jan 2016, 20:47)typaula40 Wrote:
(28 Jan 2016, 19:46)Stuart Rees Wrote: There's plenty of room lol

Is what I'm thinking, but have the best man and a few of his other closest mates in the camper van to

p.s our wedding cake will be back to the future themes like this pic

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Paula,I might be able to help you out,I've sent you a pm ?
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!