Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front springs
Any ideas on front springs my car has the stock springs fitted its time to lower the front end whats the best place to buy them
Classic Car Rescue Vin 1552 
Restoration project Vin 537
I think the only ones available now are Ed's at: www.delorean.eu there are others available from US vendors as well. Though Chris Parnham may still have some kicking about thinking about it.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(14 Dec 2015, 22:33)Chris Williams Wrote: I think the only ones available now are Ed's at: www.delorean.eu there are others available from US vendors as well. Though Chris Parnham may still have some kicking about thinking about it.
Chris

Thanks Chris i've ordered from Ed's just hope i get the correct ride height i'm looking for
Classic Car Rescue Vin 1552 
Restoration project Vin 537
Yes I still have a couple of sets left. £60 a pair plus shipping.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Chris, picking up an old post, - do you still have any front lower springs left?

Ian
Ian Beattie, Cumbria
Vin#2703 Aug 81 manual with black interior, grooved hood and gas flap
DOC 875
yes I have a couple of pairs left…all fully tested. £60 plus say £10 postage…they are quite heavy.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Out of interest how do they compare to the Eibach lowering springs? The previous owner lowered my car with them and I've always felt the front is too low. I'd like to raise it back up a bit, but not all the way back to stock.

Not that I have the time to switch springs at the moment, but at £60 you grabbed my attention Smile
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757