Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undercover DeLorean.......!
On another car spotting forum, someone had seen this DMC hiding undercover-is it anyone's on here?
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
That's a terrible wrap.
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
There was another DMC that lived local to me (sold a few years back now), but I remembered seeing it on Google Street View. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Not just any old DMC Brian... :wink:
DOC 116
VIN 6237
You're right there Stuart! :lol:
Did it say where the car was?
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(19 Nov 2015, 22:34)Chris Williams Wrote: Did it say where the car was?
Chris

The post was on a we sir on Facebook called Classic Cars Spotted, and I don't think the poster included a location-a few days ago BAK 5 T had a few 'spotted' pics on it Chris.