Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTTF DeLorean hire for Wedding in 2016
Hi all, I'm looking for any details regarding a Back to the Future DeLorean for my wedding which will take place on 18th june 2016 at Keele Hall in Staffordshire.

I have hopefully already secured a standard D for my best man to arrive in, but I, the groom, am looking for a BTTF one to arrive in epic style!

If anyone knows of anyone that might be available to do this for me, and prices and terms, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Richard Voisey

DOC Member 215

=W=
is it worth contacting Ollie Wilkes to see if he can help? I know he's Bristol based,
but he does sometimes trailer the car if its going long distance, which would help
keep overall fuel costs down.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Do you have any contact details for him please?
Richard Voisey

DOC Member 215

=W=
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=956
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Thanks! It turns out his site was one of the ones I visited, so I've actually already contacted him. Tongue
Richard Voisey

DOC Member 215

=W=
Just wanting to bump this thread again - a previously organised standard DeLorean that was organised for the day has now pulled out due to being sold, so am now on the lookout for a replacement - any information for Staffordshire based cars would be greatly appreciated. Big Grin
Richard Voisey

DOC Member 215

=W=
Hi Richard..june is a long way off yet…but as we get nearer, if I can help, I will.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(14 Dec 2015, 23:45)Chris P Wrote: Hi Richard..june is a long way off yet…but as we get nearer, if I can help, I will.

Thanks for the offer! Do you have an idea of any costings? I've been looking around facebook and found a standard DeLorean owner that can do what I'm requesting for between £375 and £400 - which seems fairer than one of the BTTF cars I saw being advertised, but I might still struggle with that. Sad
Richard Voisey

DOC Member 215

=W=