Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HotWheels special DeLorean secret Treasure Hunt model!
Released in the 2015 HotWheels Collection is this DeLorean DMC 12, what's is unusual is as well as special rubber wheels the paint scheme is based on an earlier 1980s release named 'Turismo' which looks very similar to the DeLorean but due to patents,licensing etc could not be named DeLorean, but there's no doubt where the inspiration for this diecast came from!
Well worth keeping an eye open for this special car,and it will be well sought after. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
I haven't seen one in my local stores yet, but they are available on-line for $10, supposedly via factory workers
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Today I didn't find the Secret Treasure Hunt DeLorean,but found the ordinary T-Hunt (as they're called)for £1.35 on a clip strip in Asda-a worthy find! Smile. Smile Smile
Why the hell its called a DMC DeLorean is beyond me-mind you,the real thing has been called a lot worse.......... :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Found them on eBay, but look like there is two different kind of wheels and a "th" on the side?
It must be a pilot car…..
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
There are two types Domi-the normal Treasure Hunt is normally unmarked but sometimes has a TH with a flame on somewhere on the bodywork,these can be quite rare or plentiful dependent on how popular the manufacturer thinks it will be with the buying public. The second and rarer Secret Treasure Hunt will have special paintwork,rubber tyres & different wheels (check out the small picture) and TH on the body-these can go to collectors for £5-20 more than their counterparts!
not seen them in our local Morrisons or Asdas yet, but will keep em peeled!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks for the info bjbrownie Wink