Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Welsh classic car Show Margam Country Park, 20 Sept 2015
Firstly I’d like to apologise if you have already received this information and/or already registered for the event and secondly, I hope you don’t mind me contacting you like this but I wanted to let you and your members know about an event that I am holding in South Wales called The Big Welsh Classic Car Show to raise funds for blood cancer charity Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. It’s a new event in a new venue (although some of your members may be aware of the Tredegar Park Vintage Rally and some of our supporters organised that before retiring in 2014) and we are hoping that it will be a fantastic new event on the Classic Car Show calendar.

The Big Welsh Classic Car Show takes place on Sunday 20th of September 2015 at Margam Country Park between 10am – 4pm and we are hoping that we will have 500 classic vehicles displayed. There will also be entertainment, music and an arena parade throughout the day.

I was wondering if you would mind letting your members know about the event to see if anyone would like to attend and exhibit their vehicle? If you book before the 1st of July 2015, then you can take advantage of the early bird booking. Anyone who is interested can register online at www.beatingbloodcancers.org.uk/classiccars or over the phone by calling 020 7504 2215. Alternatively if they would prefer a paper registration form then I’ve attached one that can be printed off and returned to the address on the bottom.

If you wouldn’t mind including it on your events page or in your newsletter – I’d greatly appreciate it.

Many Thanks for your help and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Claire Horrex | Regional Manager, Wales

Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research | Room 182 | 7th Floor B-C Link |Department of Haematology | School of Medicine | Cardiff University | Heath Park | Cardiff | CF14 4XN

T: 02920 742376

M: 07469 851791

E: chorrex@beatingbloodcancers.org.uk

W: www.beatingbloodcancers.org.uk/wales

F: www.facebook.com/llrwales

The Big Welsh Classic Car Show

On Sunday 20th of September 2015, The Big Welsh Classic Car Show is coming to Margam Park, South Wales for the very first time. Why not join us by exhibiting your own classic cars, or come along with the whole family on the day to enjoy fun and raise funds for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. For more information please visit www.beatingbloodcancers.org.uk/classiccars
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584