Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hotwheels BTTF 2 2015 film tie-in!
Our friends at HotWheels have done what I said many months earlier developing the existing 2011 BTTF 1 car into the second films flying/hover version-no pictures as yet because it is appears there aren't many available at the moment so if you find one.......
There's a clip on YouTube, so it looks like they've got permission to release all of the variants-good stuff! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
i've seen this posted on Facebook....!!
Nice-despite the lack of Mr Fusion correct detailing it'll still be a good one to have in the collection-happy hunting and don't be afraid of pushing the kids out of the way in the toy section, they wouldn't appreciate a hover BTTF DeLorean! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
I'm running out of space in my display, will have to stop buying them all!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
It's impossible to stop Chris-you just can't help yourself when you see an item that's DeLorean/BTTF related, "Damn you eBay,damn you!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: