Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part number for oil pressure sender. Available cheaper?
I've used STP Engine Flush on most of my cars over the years and have always seen an improvement in engine quietness and running-one example that I remember was that of a 1986 Rover SD1 VDP (fuel injection) that I had bought as a non runner and had been sitting idle for a few years, and the engine had not seen an oil and filter change for many years-got it running and put STP in it,dropped the oil and filter and put fresh stuff in and it ran extremely well for a 120k engine,changed the oil again 3 months later and it came out relatively clean.
Did the same with the DMC when I got it,and as the car hadn't been used for a number of years I think the oil flush definitely helped clear the engine of crap that had built up over the years and dirty oil that the previous owner had not changed for many years, I'd recommend it 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!