Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very odd description car on ebay
Engine never been used? Does not run yet?
All exterior panels replaced?
New Gearbox?
All new wiring system?
All recovered new interior?
New petrol tank?

It goes on and on.....very strange if you ask me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Delorean-Dmc- ... 2a48ded378
VIN 4532

DOC-574
I believe its the project that has been ongoing for several years, Dave H knows a lot about it. Unless i'm mistaken, I believe the same car that was briefly stolen. (but I could be wrong)
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Interesting, but shame he didn't put one of those 1000's of hours into taking some decent pics! :lol:
Quote:I believe its the project that has been ongoing for several years, Dave H knows a lot about it. Unless i'm mistaken, I believe the same car that was briefly stolen. (but I could be wrong)
Yes that's the one, shame he cant get around to finishing it, be a nice car when done.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I think Mrdashbo was originally going to turn this into a BTTF replica, he used to live local to me when he had his other DMC which I heard he sold on and then moved to Liverpool. I found a pic snapped of his old car, I can't recall the registration though.
Another car nearby was BTU and was bought by Tom Reddaway.
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
That's vin 814, now mine. Currently undergoing a goodly amount of repair, restoration, rectification and re commissioning. Not a terrible car tho, given the low vin and has a few interesting early car notables.

Will be better... soon!

Cheers,

Andy
Mike brought it around to mine a good few years back, it was an everyday use car and was showing signs of its high mileage-still sounded and went well though-both cars were sold within a few months of each other surprisingly.
An unusual feature was the + in the exhaust pipes-I didn't think they were a factory option! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Yes, something like 80,000 miles, but the motor and box are both sound. Chassis needed repainting due to clutch slave leaks, just in time! I think it has been looked after for a good part of its life. Tho suspension was tired, usual things like column bush needed done, a couple of wheel bearings etc. Early tub failure at the strut, plus the usual fuel hoses, pump, bmc, clutch etc etc

But in all honesty the price was reasonable at the time, and it wasn't sold as a perfect car, and Mike was quite negotiable on price.

A