Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, but not new to DeLoreans
Thanks all for the kind words. I have talked to the other Admins at DMCToday and the problem registering should be fixed now.

I actually went out and tinkered with my car a little last night. Started it up and drove around the block just to circulate the fluids. She is pretty much in storage until spring comes. I like to keep driving it to a minimum now, not so much because I'm worried about mileage or problems, I just remember that first summer with 5609, it's almost as nice as your first summer love. I remember the first time I took it to a cruise in, 80 degrees, picture perfect day, the sun is just about to fall behind the mountains and I roll up in this small town cruise in driving a DeLorean! I still couldn't believe the response. Granted this is a small town in Tennessee, but it's picture perfect Americana. I got absolutely flocked with people before I could even get out of my car, I stepped away after a few minutes and when I looked back I could only see a crowd with a pair of stainless doors in the air.

When I drive one often it becomes commonplace and it loses it's magic, to me it does anyway. I like to save it for special days.

Here is a video I made last year testing a dash cam. Same cruise in, different date, but even after going there for years, the reactions from the public never gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48aVpBO ... Q6JkK7bsSQ