Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items related to DeLorean........
Those VW Scirocco's are being sneaky trying to push their resale values up by claiming to be related to the DMC 12! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Well we did once see a BTTF kit on a Scirocco! …not a red one mind…a proper silver one. Nearly fooled me!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
There are lots if you google images of Back to the future Sciroccos. You can just imagine the guy, 3 weeks in to cutting, grinding, fixing and paint, suddenly coming to his senses......... "What the Fuck have I done!!!" :lol:
Well in fairness Giugiaro did design the Scirocco and the Delorean, and there's no denying there are many similarities in the lines.

The main difference being the the Scirocco is/was a good reliable car Big Grin

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
Words cannot describe dept.......... and the doors still don't stay up on their own! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
My God!……………………...
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Mein Gott more like Chris! :lol:
Very true…...Smile
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I had a silver Mk2 Scirocco for a year - proper good little car that. Think the DOC sticker in the back might have confused people though Smile

Wasn't half prone to sudden and horrendous understeer, though. Nearly Italian Job'd it in the Peaks a few times...