Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Meet, Edinburgh. 9th September 2014
Dear Club Member

Our new club rep for Scotland Mr Robert Gallo Tel: 07762 550398 is organising a meet in Edinburgh next week and would like to invite our club members along:

Tuesday 9th September first meet of newly reformed Central Scotland Area, to be held at:
THE STEADING BAR AND RESTAURANT, 120 BIGGAR ROAD,EDINBURGH EH10 7DU (just off the A702 Edinburgh City Bypass) at 7.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.

I, Robert Gallo, the new local Area Rep. will be there to welcome as many members and fans of DeLorean Cars, to please attend this first meeting where we can get to know each other, and for me to give details of a 1 day ROAD RUN to GLENCOE, in SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS. On Sunday 12th October. I appreciate this is fairly short notice however if you could come along that would be great with or without a DeLorean car!

If any club member can attend and show support then that would be great, we have had a real surge in cars moving to this part of the country of late, along with lots of new club members so please do pop along and give Robert some support. If you can attend I’m sure he would appreciate a phone call and I’m sure he would be happy to chat even if you cannot attend on this occasion.

Best Wishes
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I'd love to go, but I'm getting married on the 9th! Ruth is pretty patient with the DeLorean, but that might be asking a bit too much :lol:

Though a run over to Glencoe would be excellent. I know for a fact since I was just over there today in the DeLorean!
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
...and I live and work in Rugby. Plus i'll be in sunny Cyprus on the 9th! Big Grin

Sorry.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Peanut and I headed along this evening, and met Robert at The Steading. A pleasure to see him again. He has some exciting ideas for the club next year, looking forward to being part of it, and meeting more club members.
Med Venlig Hilsen
Quote:Peanut and I headed along this evening, and met Robert at The Steading. A pleasure to see him again. He has some exciting ideas for the club next year, looking forward to being part of it, and meeting more club members.
That's great news, thanks for supporting him
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584