Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheltenham Parade, 28th June 2014
Dear Chris

My name is Gordon Bowers and i'm the Chairman of the Cotswold Classic Car Club, I have been asked to help put on yet another 2 great displays of cars this year in the very centre of regency Cheltenham. These are extremely popular events with our members and we are now getting non members with just as much excitement about the days. They are very well attended but all ages of family members and we have found that these events have increased interest in vintage and classic cars by those who see come along and see them on the day. The first day is Saturday 28th June In Montpellier Street in Cheltenham. We are hoping this year to do a cavalcade through the towns Promenade prior to the event starting with a selection of vintage, classic and iconic cars and ending the day with all the cars taking part in a run along the Promenade. The second event is held in Montpellier Park on Saturday 5th July, this is similar in nature but with no cavalcade (bloody health and safety restrictions). Both events were attended by 1000's last year and being in the heart of the unspoilt area of regency Cheltenham makes a great change to usual events about. This (I hope) is where your members come in. Do you have any members, in or around the area who would like to come along and join us for either events? I can guarantee they would steal the show on either day and would have plenty of interest from people of all ages.

yours hopefully

Gordon
cotswoldccc@live.co.uk
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584