Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean in Polish museum, BTTF Change
I have had this Email and have been asked to post it up for info:

Hi! I represent Old Timers Garage - theatre, music club and old cars museum in Poland.

I have something what could be interested for you.

We have DeLorean in our old cars collection and we love "Back to the Future" film.

Our new project is convert the DeLorean to time machine. We have needed equipment - flux capacitor, time circuits and a lot of gadgets associated with the film.

On 14 December this year (next week) in Old Timers Garage in Katowice will take place interesting event.

We will show our DeLorean - last time before the change - and all our gadgets (the flux capacitor etc.)

We create polish fun club of "Back to the future", and 14th December we will inaugurate this club. We will organise a lot of interesting events (for example school dance from first part of the film). Club members will have the opportunity to watch online the works of our mechanics when they will convert the DeLorean to time machine.. And of course we have a lot of other ideas what to do with the club.

So 14th December is the day when Old Timers Garage in Katowice will show the DeLorean last time before we convert it to time machine. This day we will show all our gadgets, and everyone who like the film will be able to sign up to the club.

If it is possible share information about it on our website or somewhere...Smile

We will be grateful.

And I hope that one day you will come to Poland and visit Old Timers Garage!

P.S

Sorry for my english, I hope you can understand what I want to tell you Smile

If you want to contact us you can do it by mail: manager@old-timers.pl

Opis: logo_oldtimersgarage

Pozdrawiam serdecznie,

Magdalena Grz?dziel – Manager Teatr & Klub muzyczny „Old Timers Garage”

Tel: +48 603-551-477
E-mail: manager@old-timers.pl
Facebook: facebook.com/OldTimersGarage
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Thanks Chris. Hadn't heard of this one.

I'll add that to my on-going listings of DeLoreans in Museums around the world.
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743