Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CARFEST 2014
OK, it's here......

Carfest 2014

South 22-24th August 2014

I have again arranged for a Club Stand with the organisers at both events.

We need 7 cars each day (thats the Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

This year Carfest & I have arranged for a "Delorean Spectacular" I can't say anything more just yet, until an announcement is made but rest assured it will be pure magic.

So get your names down ASAP!

It's a fantastic event and all in aid of Children in Need. :thumbsup:
We had a blast last year, so please come and join us in 2014.

Here's the official BBC 2013 video, look out at 1:40 Wink

http://www.carfest.org/Content/Carfest-2013-Video

So make that space in your diaries and get your name down! Big Grin
VIN 4532

DOC-574
I will be there with vin 3320. Buying tickets tomorrow.
See you there.

DJ
Don't buy tickets from the site, get them through Darren.

Darren C Wrote:Car entry includes 2 tickets (through me as Car Club Organiser). Additional tickets for family are limited but discounted for exhibitors to purchase closer to the event.
Prices tbc but last year it was approx 1/3 price of public tickets (as exhibiting) Big Grin
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
Ok will look forward to buy them from Darren.

Please reserve 2 for me!

DJ
That's great Big Grin

Can you please let me know what days you all would like to attend. We can arrive on Thursday from noon (show starts Friday morning) and stay until Monday morning (show finishes 11pm ish Sunday). Individual days are subject to vehicle entry and exit curfew as in previous years.

Regards
D

PS can all newbies to Carfest PLEASE book via me as Delorean Club event organiser. It's been a nightmare in the past when people try to contact the organisers directly, it confuses the hell out of them, plus we even had someone wanting to charge Carfest to have a Delorean at the show!!!!
This is for Children in Need, we donate to them, not visa-versa.

rant over.
VIN 4532

DOC-574
My Partner and I will arrive on Friday Morning and leave Monday. Therefore the car will be available to show from Friday Morning.

I have a group of friends coming on the Friday to whom I will be camping with for the duration. As previously stated.... Please put my car down to show and reserve 2 tickets for me. Let me know when you require payment! Big Grin

On another note... for people who have been before, is the caravan pitches located separately to the general tent pitches? Or are caravans and tents mixed as per when you arrive? Friends are debating whether to bring a caravan when other will be in tents. Especially as we all want to be together. Any tips would be great!

DJ
Hi Danny,

As Exhibitors we have our own car clubs club camping area closer to the show with "posh" shower & toilet facilities. We also get a discounted rate (compared to public prices) on camping pitches in multiples of 6m x 6m.

I know its early days yet but if you know which days and which nights you all wish to book, I'd appreciate it.
Cheers

Regards Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574
My partner and I plan to arrive Friday morning and stay all weekend until monday morning. Therefore Vin 3320 will be available all weekend to show.

I have approx 8 other friends joining me and arriving/leaving at the same time, (a bit like a Top gear support crew). They have bought their tickets already for the weekend including camping (all in tents now, no caravan). I am yet to purchase tickets as I will be purchasing through Darren. I look forward to meeting other members of the club. Please keep me updated on developments.

Dan.
Update……..

Carfest Delorean Stand booked for both North & South.
Exhibitors Pack received today for North (South to follow next week)
That’s spaces booked for 7 cars including driver & 1 passenger for each day.
Responses required:
1. Who wants to attend, firm decision please (North & South & which days)
2. Car Reg No
3. Camping, how many & which nights.
Additional Wristbands:
This year they have limited them to 6 per day, per club at £50 each
I already have 2 for North & South reserved so have 4 available for each event on a first come first served basis.
Can all those interested pm me/respond ASAP and I’ll send you details of how to make payment to me and receive a copy of the exhibitors pack.
Cost £72/car for the whole weekend inc 2 persons (based on 7 cars)
Camping £25/night for 2 man tent.
Caravans/Campers, please contact me as its technically £100 for 6m x 6m, so maybe we could squeeze 2 vans in a 6m x 3m gap?
Check out the Carfest website for details on the Bands/Acts, its going to be a Fantastic Event!
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Carfest South

Confirmed, Days, Number, Camping, Additional Passes

Me All 2 Thus-Mon 2
Dan Johnson All 2 no 0
Bttf Brian All 2 tbc 0

PS, sorry for the train smash text, the forum's not friendly to my cut & paste spreadsheet :wink:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Really would have loved to come along to this but despite trying to move holidays around it just wont work out. I'm sure everyone will have a good time.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Update Carfest South,

Just booked the last spare guest wrist bands on the Sunday at Carfest South. (still 4 car spaces with 2 persons each available ALL weekend)
There are still 4 wrist bands available Friday & Saturday at Carfest South, however I'd much prefer you brought your Delorean (plus its a better price deal!)
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Update Carfest South

Confirmed, Days, Number, Camping, Additional Passes

Me All 2 Thus-Mon 2
Dan Johnson All 2 no 0
Bttf Brian All 2 tbc 0
Phil & Liz All 2 tbc 0

Only 3 spaces left!
VIN 4532

DOC-574
UPDATE

Me All 2 Thus-Mon 2
Dan Johnson All 2 no 0
Bttf Brian All 2 tbc 0
Phil & Liz All 2 tbc 0
Dan Stacey All tbc tbc 0
Tony Lawther All tbc tbc 0
Mike Ward Sunday only
Steve Wiggins Sunday only
(i'll have to move my car off the stand on Sunday just in case the counting Police turn up!)

That leaves just 1 car space for Friday & Saturday
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Darren C Wrote:That leaves just 1 car space for Friday & Saturday

I would like to attend on the Saturday.