Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front pipe gaskets
Can anyone tell me, is there mean't to be any gaskets between the manifold & front pipe. Mine is blowing, I have taken it apart & there are no gaskets in there.
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
http://delorean.com/dmcstore/ViewPage.asp?PageID=16

if you mean part no 15...yes Smile

Nice avatar btw Smile
Nice one Mike, I will sort some out. Thanks for that, Julian
Oh BTW Mike the avatar is credited to my son, nothin' to do with me, I'm afraid, but looks cool eh'
Hi Julian,

being as you're only in Alfreton, do you (and anyone else on here of course!) fancy joining Phill and I at the monthly classic car meet in South Wingfield?

Its at the White Hart, Inns Lane, South Wingfield (although its right at the far end of that road out of the village).

First Tuesday of the month, 5.30pm onwards, and the Landlord always does a nice 'supper' for about £4 a head.

The organiser is a guy called Roger Cowman, who was one of the endurance test driver's for DMC Ltd in Ireland!

Regards,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi Claire, yeh I know it well, its my other half's favorite pub for miles. It sounds great, I make that the 3rd April, I rekon', just let me know what time & We will see you there.
Sorry, you already said the time, we will see you from 5.30 onwards
hiya, well we'll probably be there about 6pm, as I'll (hopefully?) be back at work by then so will have to do battle with the Derby rush hour traffic first.

seeya in a couple of weeks Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie