Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fathers Day, 16th June, Loughborough, Leics
anybody up for this free event on Fathers Day in Loughborough?

I'll contact them to arrange space for us if there's enough interest.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Well, as it's so close to me it seems like a shame not to show up! Of course I might be doing something with my own father, but probably not all day.
Mark Sutton

Importing VIN #10719.

http://www.delorean-dream.blogspot.co.uk
cool, thanks Mark, I'll ask them to put aside a bit of space, as all being well there will be me and
Phill with our cars, prob RichH and you - be nice to meet you and see your car at last too Smile
Info from organisers - if you want to go along (remember this is an all dayer due to 'elf n safety), please
email the organisers the info they need so they can email you back an e-ticket.

Cheers, Claire

Hi,
Yeah I can fit you in, but can I please get the following information for each vehicle:

1) Drivers name

2) Email address (to send the details and e-tickets to)

3) Make / model of car

4) Registration number

5) Contact mobile number for on the day

6) If you require any trailer parking on the day

7) All drivers must also agree to the following:

“-That my vehicle will be parked on the show area before 9.30am and cannot be moved until 4.00pm to comply with the Council's moving vehicle policy on pedestrianised areas.

-That my vehicle is my responsibility, including all contents within.

-That this show is to share our passion for classic vehicles with the public and so they may not understand the etiquette of careful viewing of vehicles. I understand that Charnwood Cruisers will not be roping off areas and although there will be event marshals on call to support, it is my responsibility to keep a watch on my vehicle and fellow owners vehicles.

-I have adequate and correct insurance in place to take part in this event.

-That if my vehicle likes to dribble... I will place some cardboard underneath so to not mark the town centre paving.

-That my details will be held on a database for further events. This information will not be shared with third parties, but I can contact the organiser to be removed from this list.”

We also require this information for use on the day in case in an emergency we need to move cars for rescue services.

Cheers,
Kim

K.Lillie@lboro.ac.uk
Charnwoodcruisers@hotmail.co.uk
ebhelp@eventbrite.com

I would suggest anyone wanting to go, sends details to all three email addresses to be on the safe side at this late hour.